Aiming to communicate the realization of a Food Trucks event for the first time within another major event (The Palace - Luxury Outlet).
The palace - Luxury Outlet counts with a vast history of several years making events:
The following events took place between 2010 and July 2015:
- 2 events in Tattersall, Palermo.
- 13 events in Tribune Plaza, Palermo.
- 2 events in Darwin, San Isidro.
- 1 event at Predio Ferial, Córdoba.
It had reached a moment where it was difficult to grow in the curve of public.
With the inclusion in the event of a food truck fair, it was hoped to break this impediment.
Generate high coverage values in the area of interference (Autonomous City of Buenos Aires).
The campaign was divided into two parts:
1) The Palace - Luxury outlet communicating their thirteenth edition. It had a strong communication in Outdoor Advertising (OOH). Due to the agreement with the "Club La Nación" -benefits card- which grants great discounts in the event, had presence both with pages in the newspaper as well as in the "rich media" formats on the site and several e-mail marketing shipments to the entire club membership base.
2) The Food Trucks event took place during two weekends in the area used as a parking lot for the main event; the communication of the event was developed entirely through social networks, with the support of bloggers, generating a great viral effect in the communication.
The attendance was tripled on the weekends in which the food trucks event was held; this was very well received by the target audience since they took it as an additional service of the main event (The Palace Luxury Outlet). This had been the main objective and a good engagement with the target audience was generated; for that reason, this "secondary event" will be held within the main one in following events, hoping the results will continue being as this one.